£1,775.00 Ex. VAT
The digital MacroZoom microscope is built around one 0.7 to 5x zoom objective and enables inspection of objects directly on an 11.6” LCD screen, -5° to 15° inclination. This kind of microscope is well-suited for inspection and quality control departments.
The digital MacroZoom is equipped with a built-in full High Definition 1080p camera which can deliver up to 60 images per second and is connected either to the supplied and attached 11.6” screen or an external stand-alone HD screen.
- Zoom objective with C-mount and built-on 11.6 inch LCD screen and LED ring light
- 1 to 7 zoom ratio, 0.7 to 5 times zoom magnification, working distance 105 mm
- Zoom adjustments engravings on 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4 and 5 times
- Supplied with stable 320 x 260 mm stand with 225 mm height pillar
- Built-in HD 1080p high definition 2 MP CMOS high speed camera, 1920 x 1080 pixels
- 32 GB memory stick (up to 128 GB max) and direct capture button
- One HDMI input for built-on or external HD screen
- On-board software, mouse driven and features function such as Capture image, Freeze image, Automatic white balance, Automatic exposition, File manager, Grids and camera settings such as exposure time, gain, saturation, contrast, sharpness, HDR. Measurement functions are also available from the software such as line, area, angle.
- Images are saved in .jpg format and videos are saved in .avi format. With the digital zoom function, objects can be observed with a magnification up to 70 times
CENTRAL ZOOM OBJECTIVE
The Digital MacroZoom MZ.5000 features a single zoom objective with a 0.7 to 5x zoom magnification. Zoom adjustment engravings on 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4 and 5x. The working distance is 105 mm. Supplied with a 0.5x additional lens with a working distance of 170 mm
The Central Zoom Objective with attached screen and LED ring light is mounted on a rack and pinion system that sits on a large 320 x 260 mm metal stand. Travel range is 225 mm
A supplied 5,500 K LED ring light with 56 LED’s can be mounted under the microscope body. The intensity is adjustable
Built-in HD 1080p high definition 2 MP CMOS high speed camera, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60 fps with attached 11.6“ screen. The standard field of view is 29.8 to 4.18 and with the 0.5x additional lens from 59 to 8.35. The camera has one HDMI output that can be connected either to the attached screen or to an external HD screen
Two other USB ports accept the supplied 32 GB USB memory stick (up to 128 GB) and a supplied wireless mouse that drives the built-in on-screen software. The operator can also take and save images to the SD card by pressing on a capture button at the right side of microscope body
The built-in on-screen software is mouse driven and features functions such as Capture image, Freeze image, Automatic white balance, Automatic exposition, File manager, Grids and camera settings such as exposure time, gain, saturation, contrast, sharpness, HDR
Supplied with 32 GB memory stick, mouse, short HDMI cable for attached screen, external 100-240 Vac / 12Vdc / 3 A power supply
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.