Levenhuk MED 45
£1,689.95 Ex. VAT
The Levenhuk MED 45 microscope is created for professional bright or dark field as well as for phase contrast microscopic studies. Oil immersion may be used for bright field, whereas in dark field observations only the “dry” method is used. The infinity-corrected optical system enables supplementing the microscope with additional accessories to extend its capabilities. The microscope will be a perfect asset for an academic department, research institute, or medical laboratory.
Compound microscope with magnification 40x to 1000x, infinity-corrected phase contrast plan achromatic objective lenses and a phase contrast condenser (dark field). Includes options for trinocular head, 16MP camera and 5MP camera with LCD digital screen.
The microscopes in the Levenhuk MED 45 series are equipped with an infinity-corrected optical system that is used in professional and high-class microscopes. This system includes Infinity Plan Achromat objectives and allows for obtaining clear, high contrast images with a high level of flatness.
The microscope is equipped with a classic binocular head inclined at 30° as standard. It enables you to make observations with both eyes at a time and prevents tensing your neck muscles during long hours of work. The head can rotate by 360°, which helps in group work – a specimen can be comfortably studied from any position. Eyepieces included in the kit have 10x magnification, ensure clear vision, and enable diopter adjustment.
The revolving nosepiece allows for positioning up to five objectives, but it should be noted that only four objective lenses of various magnification are included in the kit. These phase contrast plan achromatic objective lenses even the field of view, improve colour rendering, and reduce optical distortion. Two objectives with the maximum magnification are fitted with spring rims that protect them from incidental damage. A 100x objective lens is used for oil immersion. All the optic surfaces of accessories in the kit are protected with anti-fungal coating.
You can adjust sharpness by turning the coarse and fine focusing knobs. The double-layer mechanical stage is equipped with a mechanical scale. The stage can move in two directions. The phase contrast condenser is located below. A 5 W LED with brightness adjustment is used for the illumination of specimens. You can set up Köhler illumination.
Illumination is powered by an AC power supply.
- Binocular head, magnification range of 40x to 1000x
- Infinity-corrected phase contrast plan achromatic optical system
- Wide-field eyepieces with diopter adjustment
- Phase contrast condenser with dark field
- Lower LED light with brightness adjustment
- Köhler illumination is available
The kit includes:
- Microscope base with a stand
- 360° rotatable binocular head
- Infinity-corrected phase contrast plan achromatic objective lenses: 4x, 10x, 40xs, 100xs (oil) with anti-fungal coating
- Wide-field eyepieces: WF10x/22mm with anti-fungal coating (2 pcs)
- Phase contrast device (dark field)
- Filters: blue, green, yellow
- Bottle of immersion oil
- Fuse (2 pcs)
- Power cord for microscope
- Dust cover
- User manual and lifetime warranty
- Trinocular 360° rotatable head with camera mount
- Trinocular 360° rotatable head with 16MP digital camera, camera adapter, USB cable and CD with software and drivers
- Trinocular 360° rotatable head with 5MP digital camera with an LCD screen, camera mount and power cord for camera
|50 × 43 × 28 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.