Levenhuk MED 20
£629.95 Ex. VAT
The Levenhuk MED 20 microscope is designed for professional research of the microcosm at magnifications of 40 to 1,000 times. It uses semi-plan achromatic optics that minimize chromatic aberrations and significantly flatten the curvature of the field of view. This microscope is an excellent acquisition for the microbiology department, medical laboratory, or research institute.
Compound microscope with magnification 40–1000x, semi-plan achromatic objective lenses, an Abbe condenser with an iris diaphragm and a filter holder. Includes options for trinocular head, 5.1MP camera and 5MP camera with LCD digital screen.
A binocular head is perfect for lengthy observations because you can look through the microscope with both eyes. The visual part features a 30° inclination angle. The trinocular head is 360° rotatable: this feature is useful for group research. If you need to show a specimen to a colleague, you only need to rotate a microscope head instead of moving the entire microscope.
Wide-field eyepieces provide 10x magnification and allow for adjusting diopters in order to obtain an image that is as sharp as possible. The coarse and fine focusing allows for adjusting image sharpness. Both focusing systems have a low pitch and allow for setting up a microscope for complicated observations. A revolving nosepiece contains four objective lenses; 40x and 100x objectives are equipped with spring-loaded frames. A 100x objective can be used for observations using oil immersion (vial of special oil is included). The eyepieces and objective lenses are protected with a layer of anti-fungal coating.
A double-layer stage comes with a mechanical scale. The lighting system consists of a lower light source and Abbe condenser with an iris diaphragm and filter holder. A 20W halogen bulb is used as a light source. The light brightness is adjustable. The light is powered by an AC power supply. In addition, this microscope allows for setting up Köhler illumination.
- Laboratory microscope
- Semi-plan achromatic optics, magnification of 40x to 1000x
- Anti-fungal coating of all the optical surfaces
- Halogen light powered by an AC power supply
- Köhler illumination is available
The kit includes:
- Microscope base with a stand
- 360° rotatable binocular head as standard
- Semi-plan achromatic objective lenses 4x, 10x, 40xs, 100xs (oil) with an anti-fungal coating
- Wide-field eyepieces: WF10x/18mm with an anti-fungal coating (2 pcs)
- Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with an iris diaphragm and a filter holder
- Filters: blue, green, yellow
- Vial of immersion oil
- Fuse (2 pcs)
- Power cord for microscope
- Dust cover
- User manual and lifetime warranty
- Trinocular 360° rotatable head with camera mount
- Trinocular 360° rotatable head with 5.1MP digital camera, camera adapter, USB cable and CD with software and drivers
- Trinocular 360° rotatable head with 5MP digital camera with an LCD screen, camera mount and power cord for camera
|50 × 43 × 28 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.