Levenhuk MED 30
£839.95 Ex. VAT
The Levenhuk MED 30 microscope has professional optics and allows for extending basic capabilities using additional accessories (purchased separately). The microscope is suitable for laboratory research using the bright field method at magnifications of 40x to 1000x. It can be used for studying complicated and tiny structures. It is excellent for use in an educational, scientific, and clinic and diagnostic fields and can satisfy the requirements of a demanding customer.
Compound microscope with magnification 40–1000x, infinity-corrected semi-plan achromatic objective lenses, an Abbe condenser with an iris diaphragm and a filter holder. Includes options for trinocular head, 10MP camera and 5MP camera with LCD digital screen.
Semi-plan achromatic infinity-corrected optics
The microscopes in the Levenhuk MED 30 series are equipped with an infinity-corrected optical system that is used in professional and high-class microscopes. This system includes Infinity SemiPlan objectives and allows for obtaining clear, high contrast images with a high level of flatness.
One of the most important features of an infinity-corrected optical system is that it allows for installing any additional parts in the optical path between objective lenses and an ocular tube. The additional parts include polarizers (all Levenhuk MED 30 Microscopes feature a special slot for installing them), epi-fluorescence light, and phase contrast devices. All in all, modular design and simple operation make Levenhuk MED 30 optimal microscopes for use in different kinds of microscopy and working in hematological, histological, microbiological, and other laboratories.
The microscope features a 360° rotatable binocular head as standard. A visual node has a 30° inclination angle and, therefore, lengthy observations do not tire the neck muscles and that allows for focusing on conducting research.
The kit includes two wide-field 10x eyepieces with diopter adjustment and five semi-plan achromatic objective lenses of various magnification. Three objective lenses of them have spring-loaded frames. A 100x objective lens is suitable for conducting observations using an immersion method. The optics of all the accessories are protected with an anti-fungal coating.
Convenient work with microscope slides
The mechanical stage can be moved along two axes. In addition, it has a mechanical scale for precise positioning of a specimen under an objective lens. Coarse and fine focusing are available. Due to smooth mechanisms’ movement, sharpness adjustment is done quickly and easily. An Abbe condenser is equipped with an iris diaphragm, and there is a filter holder as well.
The lighting system adjustment
The lighting system with brightness adjustment includes a 3W LED and an additional lens for enhancing brightness. Setting up Köhler illumination is available. The light is powered by an AC power supply.
- Binocular head, magnification range of 40x to 1000x
- Infinity-corrected semi-plan achromatic optics
- The eyepieces and objective lenses have an anti-fungal coating
- Enhanced LED light with brightness adjustment
- Köhler illumination is available
- Powered by an AC power supply
The kit includes:
- Microscope base with a stand
- 360° rotatable binocular head
- Infinity-corrected semi-plan achromatic objective lenses: 4x, 10x, 40xs, 60xs, 100xs (oil) with an anti-fungal coating
- Wide-field eyepieces: WF10x/22mm with an anti-fungal coating (2 pcs)
- Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with an iris diaphragm and a filter holder
- Filters: blue, green, yellow
- Vial of immersion oil
- Fuse (2 pcs)
- Power cord for microscope
- Dust cover
- User manual and lifetime warranty
- Trinocular 360° rotatable head with camera mount
- Trinocular 360° rotatable head with 10MP digital camera, camera adapter, USB cable and CD with software and drivers
- Trinocular 360° rotatable head with 5MP digital camera with an LCD screen, camera mount and power cord for camera
|Dimensions||50 × 43 × 28 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.