Levenhuk MED 35
£999.95 Ex. VAT
The Levenhuk MED 35 is a microscope with plan achromatic optics and wide-field eyepieces. It is designed for professional observations and can be used for conducting research in microbiology, biochemistry, medicine, and other scientific fields. The microscope delivers a high-quality image without aberrations, provides an almost flat field of view, and allows for setting up Köhler illumination.
Compound microscope with magnification 40–1000x, infinity-corrected plan achromatic objective lenses, an Abbe condenser with an iris diaphragm and a filter holder. Includes options for trinocular head, 10MP camera and 5MP camera with LCD digital screen.
Plan achromatic infinity-corrected optics
The microscopes in the Levenhuk MED 35 series are equipped with an infinity-corrected optical system that is used in professional and high-class microscopes. This system includes Infinity Plan Achromat objectives and allows for obtaining clear, high contrast images with high level of flatness.
One of the most important features of an infinity-corrected optical system is that it allows for installing any additional parts in the optical path between objective lenses and an ocular tube. The additional parts include polarizers, epi-fluorescence light, and and phase contrast devices. All in all, modular design and simple operation make Levenhuk MED 35 optimal microscopes for using in different kinds of microscopy and working in hematological, histological, microbiological, and other laboratories.
The binocular head (as standard) allows for observing with both eyes. Its 30° inclination angle allows for comfortable, lengthy observations. In addition, the head is 360° rotatable that is practical for observing when working in a group. Wide-field eyepieces provide 10x magnification, feature diopter adjustment, and allow for working with extended samples. The revolving nosepiece contains five objective lenses. Some of them have spring-loaded frames. The 100x objective lens can be used for oil immersion. All of the optical elements are protected with an anti-fungal coating. The optics sharpness is adjusted with coarse and fine focusing adjustment knobs.
Convenient work with microscope slides
A stage with a mechanical scale is located under a visual unit. The specimens are illuminated from below by a 30W halogen bulb. The light passes through an Abbe condenser, in which an iris diaphragm is installed. Light filters are fixed in a special holder (three filters are included in the kit).
The light is powered by an AC power supply.
- Magnification: 40x to 1000x
- Binocular head (as standard) with wide-field eyepieces
- Plan achromatic optics with an anti-fungal coating
- Halogen light with adjustable brightness
- Setting up Köhler illumination is available
- Powered by an AC power supply
The kit includes:
- Microscope base with a stand
- 360° rotatable binocular head (as standard)
- Infinity-corrected plan achromatic objective lenses: 4x, 10x, 40xs, 60xs, 100xs (oil) with an anti-fungal coating
- Wide-field eyepieces: WF10x/22mm with an anti-fungal coating (2 pcs)
- Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with an iris diaphragm and a filter holder
- Filters: blue, green, yellow
- Vial of immersion oil
- Fuse (2 pcs)
- Power cord for microscope
- Dust cover
- User manual and lifetime warranty
- Trinocular 360° rotatable head with camera mount
- Trinocular 360° rotatable head with 10MP digital camera, camera adapter, USB cable and CD with software and drivers
- Trinocular 360° rotatable head with 5MP digital camera with an LCD screen, camera mount and power cord for camera
|Dimensions||50 × 43 × 28 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.