Levenhuk MED 10
£449.95 Ex. VAT
The Levenhuk MED 10 is a laboratory achromatic microscope with a binocular head as standard. It is designed for professional work with microscope slides and can be used for solving various tasks in clinics, scientific centers, research or medical laboratories, educational institutions. The microscope features achromatic optics that allow for conducting observations at up to 1000x magnification. This microscope is suitable for studying bacteria and cellular structures.
Compound microscope with magnification 40–1000x, achromatic objective lenses, an Abbe condenser with an iris diaphragm and a filter holder. Includes options for trinocular head, 5.1MP camera and 5MP camera with LCD digital screen.
A binocular head is located at a convenient 30° angle and provides for comfortable extended observations. It is 360° rotatable.
The eyepieces and objective lenses are made of the optical glass with an anti-fungal coating. The eyepieces provide 10x magnification and a good view that allows for working with extended samples. Achromatic objective lenses are installed in the microscope. Magnification is changed by rotating a revolving nosepiece. A 100x objective lens can be used for observations using oil immersion (a vial of immersion oil is included in the kit). Objective lenses with high magnification feature spring-loaded frames.
The specimens are placed on a stage with the help of a mechanical scale. The stage is moveable along two axes; fine and coarse sharpness adjustments are available. The light is located under a stage and consists of a bright 5W LED. Between the light and the sample, there is an Abbe condenser with an iris diaphragm and filter holder.
The light is powered by an AC power supply. The illumination system also features a brightness adjustment.
- Laboratory microscope with 40–1000x magnification
- 360° rotatable binocular head, inclined at 30°
- Achromatic optics with an anti-fungal coating
- Lower 5W LED light with brightness adjustment
- Powered by an AC power supply
The kit includes:
- Microscope base with a stand
- 360° rotatable binocular head as standard
- Achromatic objective lenses: 4х, 10х, 40xs, 100хs (oil) with an anti-fungal coating
- Wide-field eyepieces: WF10x/18mm with an anti-fungal coating (2 pcs)
- Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with an iris diaphragm and filter holder
- Filters: blue, green, yellow
- Vial of immersion oil
- Fuse (2 pcs)
- Power cord for microscope
- Dust cover
- User manual and lifetime warranty
- Monocular head
- Trinocular 360° rotatable head with camera mount
- Trinocular 360° rotatable head with 5.1MP digital camera, camera adapter, USB cable and CD with software and drivers
- Trinocular 360° rotatable head with 5MP digital camera with an LCD screen, camera mount and power cord for camera
|Dimensions||50 × 43 × 28 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.