£775.00 Ex. VAT
The iScope is available in various configurations suitable for Life and Biomedical Sciences, high schools, universities but also for routine medical applications.
Besides the brightfield contrast method, configurations for phase contrast, cardioid mirror darkfield, basic polarization and several epi- illumination sources for fluorescence applications can be used. iScope models with multi-heads are also available for teaching purposes.
Click here to learn more
The iScope® darkfield is available in three configurations suitable for Life and Biomedical Sciences, high schools, universities where a cardioid mirror based darkfield is required.
For biological and medical applications fluorescence microscopes are used to observe certain parts of living cells and tissues with help of fluorophores. One or more fluorophores are added to the parts of the specimen to be observed. When the fluorophores are exposed to so-called excitation light, the excitation energy is absorbed by the fluorophore that start emitting so-called emission light that can be observed by the microscope. One can distinguish tumour cells from other cells, follow biological processes or prove the presence or absence of antibodies, etc.
The excellent optics and mechanical components make the iScope a state-of-the art microscope that is suitable for fluorescence applications in Life Science and Biotechnical fields.
The iScope fluorescence microscopy can be supplied with:
- 6-position rotating attachment with 100 W mercury vapor light source
- 3-position slider attachment with 100 W mercury vapor light source
- 1-position slider attachment with a 3 W NeoLED 465-475 nm blue light source
- 1-position slider attachment with a 3 W NeoLED 520-530 nm green light source
- EWF 10x/20 mm eyepieces
- Binocular version with Siedentopf 30° inclined tubes. Interpupillary distance 48-76 mm with diopter adjustment on left eyepiece
- Revolving quintuple reversed nosepiece on ball bearings
- E-plan EPL 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25, S40x/0.65, S100x/1.25 oil immersion objectives
- All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput
- 140 mm x 160 mm stage equipped with integrated 75 x 50 mm mechanical stage
- Height adjustable Abbe N.A. 1.25 condenser with opening for optional sliders
- Coaxial coarse and fine adjustments with 200 graduations. Precision 1 μm, 0.2 mm per rotation.
- Total travel approximately 24 mm
- Rack-stop for protection of slides and objectives. Friction adjustment
- Diascopic intensity adjustable 3 W NeoLED™ illumination with Internal 100-240 V power supply (CE)
- iCare Sensor: the illumination of the microscope automatically switches off when the microscopist steps away from his position, saving energy
- CSS – Cable Storage System. The Cable Storage System of the iScope allows the user to easily insert the power cable into the back of the instrument, which enables easy storage
- Supplied with power cord, 500 mA 250 V spare fuse, 5 ml immersion oil and dust cover in styrofoam case
- 2 year warranty on electronics
- 10 year warranty on optics and mechanics
• Extended Wide Field EWF plan 10x eyepieces with 20 mm field of view and adjustable diopter on the left eyepiece for finity corrected systems (Ø 23.2 mm tube).
- Extended Wide Field HWF plan 10x eyepieces with 22 mm field of view and adjustable diopter on both eyepieces for infinity corrected IOS plan and plan phase systems and adjustable diopter on the left tube for EPLi systems (Ø 30 mm tube).
• Binocular and trinocular Siedentopf type heads with 30° inclined tubes. Interpupillary distance from 48 to 76 mm.
• The trinocular head of the Plan infinity corrected models (IS.1153-PLi) has an optical path selector (100:0 / 50:50) and ± 5 diopter adjustments on both Ø 30 mm tubes
• The trinocular head of the E-Plan infinity corrected models (IS.1153-EPLi) has a fixed built-in beamsplitter (50:50) and ± 5 diopter adjustment on the Ø 30 mm left tube
• The trinocular head of the E-plan finite models (IS.1153-EPL) has a fixed built-in 50:50 beamsplitter and one ± 5 diopter adjustment on the Ø 23.2 mm left tube
• A unique rotating system allows the ergonomic positioning of both tubes in a high (431 mm) and in a low position (397 mm)
• The trinocular head comes with a Ø 23.2 mm photo port
ERGONOMICAL TILTING HEAD
Optional ergonomic 5 to 35° tilting head, interpupillary distance 48-75 mm and optional photo attachment with standard Ø 23.2 mm tube (only infinity corrected models and not suitable for multi head systems).
The iScope® can be extended with a unique multihead system for in total two, three or five heads, allowing simultaneous observation of specimens. The central attachment is equipped with a joystick to move a green and red laser pointer across the entire field of view of all heads. Configurations with one, two or four additional viewing binocular heads, 30° inclined tubes and plan 4x, 10x, S40x, S100x oil immersion infinity corrected IOS objectives. All heads are equipped with extended wide field plan EWF 10x/22 mm eyepieces.
FACE-TO-FACE DUAL HEAD SYSTEM
• The iScope® can be supplied with two heads in a face-to-face configuration allowing simultaneous observation by two operators
• The 30 mm diameter tubes of the head are equipped with EWF 10x/20 mm eyepieces
• The main binocular head has one diopter adjustment, the second head has two adjustments
• Only available for the model with plan infinity corrected objectives (IS.1154-PLi)
• The face-to-face head is equipped with a 2-color laser pointer
Revolving quintuple reversed nosepiece for max. five objectives.
- E-Plan EPL 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25, 20x/0.40, S40x/0.65, S100x/1.25 oil
- E-Plan EPLi IOS 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25, S40x/0.65, S100x/1.25 oil
- Plan PLi IOS 2x/0.05, 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25, 20x/0.40, S40x/0.65, S60x/0.85, S100x/1.25 oil
- Plan phase PLPH, 10x/0.25, 20x/0.40, S40x/0.65, S100x/1.25 oil
- Plan phase PLPHi IOS 10x/0.25, 20x/0.40, S40x/0.65, S100x/1.25 oil
OBJECTIVES FOR DARKFIELD
- E-Plan EPL 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25, 20x/0.40, S40x/0.65, S100x/1.25 oil*
- Plan PLi IOS 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25, 20x/0.40, S40x/0.65, S60x/0.85, S100x/1.25 oil**
* S100x oil objective with built-in iris diaphragm.
** Super contrast plan PLi S100x oil infinity corrected objective with built-in iris diaphragm
OBJECTIVES FOR FLUORESCENCE
The EPLi and PLi objectives are suitable for Blue and Green standard filter sets and other filter sets in the visible spectrum.
The plan Fluarex PLFi ™ objectives are suitable for the entire spectrum including Ultra Violet and Violet.
- E-Plan EPLi IOS 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25, S40x/0.65, S100x/1.25 oil
- Plan PLi IOS 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25, 20x/0.40, S40x/0.65, S60x/0.85, S100x/1.25 oil
- Plan PLFi IOS 4x/0.15, 10x/0.35, 20x/0.60, S40x/0.75, S100x/1.30 oil
The iScope can be equipped with three types of stages:
- 156 x 138 mm stage equipped with integrated 79 x 52 mm X-Y mechanical stage.
• 187/230 x 140 mm rackless stage equipped with double slide holder and integrated 79 x 52 mm X-Y mechanical stage. The iScope rackless stage has no protruding parts, enables more smooth movements and is safer.
• 220 x 157 mm ceramic stage with integrated 75 x 50 mm X-Y mechanical stage protects with a very tough ceramic surface against marks and scratches. The surface also ensures stray light not to be reflected from the stage into the objective.
The iScope can be supplied with a heating stage which can be set up to 50° Celsius by a PID temperature controller. Only available with new purchased microscopes. Higher temperatures can be achieved on special request
CONDENSERS WITH PHASE CONTRAST SLIDER
There is a choice of two optional NA. 1.25 phase contrast condenser sets with phase contrast sliders and plan phase contrast objectives. The first version one is comes with plan phase 10x and S40x objectives with matching slider, the second version comes with plan phase 20x and and S100x oil immersion objectives. Available for iScope 160mm and IOS infinity versions.
All sets are supplied with centering telescope and green opaque filter.
CONDENSER FOR BRIGHTFIELD
The standard height adjustable Abbe N.A. 1.25 condenser for brightfield accepts sliders with phase annuli suitable for plan phase 10x/20x or S40x/S100x oil immersion IOS objectives for economical phase contrast. With magnification indication. A slider with a simple dark stop for darkfield up to 400x magnification is also available.
CONDENSER FOR ZERNIKE PHASE CONTRAST
An optional height adjustable Zernike NA. 1.25 phase contrast disc condenser with plan phase 10/20/S40x and S100x oil immersion objectives and darkfield stop position for darkfield contrast up to 400x magnification. Supplied with alignment telescope and green filter.
CONDENSER FOR DARKFIELD
A state-of-the-art condenser equipped with reflective cardioid mirrors, a high powered 5 W LED and a S100x objective with built-in iris diaphragm enable a real 1000x magnification darkfield solution.
(Product data sheet iScope models for darkfield, see downloads)
Coaxial coarse and fine adjustments, 200 graduations, 1 μm per graduation, 200 μm per rotation, total travel range is approximately 24 mm. Supplied with an adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to sample and objectives. The coarse adjustments are equipped with friction control.
3 W adjustable NeoLED diascopic illumination with internal 100-240 V power supply for brightfield and phase contrast models.
The innovative NeoLED design offers larger apertures, allowing the optical system of the iScope microscope to produce images at higher resolutions, very close to the theoretical diffraction limit of the optics. Other benefits of the NeoLED is the low energy consumption, no heating and a long operating lifetime.
The Köhler illumination on models with IOS plan and plan phase infinity corrected system provides high contrast and a maximum achievable resolving power of the optics. Also available for other models as option.
ILLUMINATION FOR FLUORESCENCE
The 6-position rotating and 3-position slider fluorescence attachments are supplied with:
• a 100 W HBO mercury vapor light source for broad powerful light spectrum. Including an 100-240 V external power supply with indication of the life span of the HBO bulb
- Standard fluorescence filters sets for
- blue excitation (EX460- 490 (BP) DM520 EM500 (LP)
- green excitation (EX510-550 (BP) DM580 EM570 (LP) and a UV protection shield
The iScope® fluorescence microscopes equipped with a 100 W mercury vapor light source can be supplied with more specific, optimized and application related fluorescence filters sets (see next pages).
Two single position LED fluorescence attachments:
- Blue: EX 460-495 DM 505 EM 510-560 LP filter set and a 3 W 465-475 nm LED for blue excitation
- Green: EX 510-550 DM570 EM 590 LP filter set and a 3 W 520-530 nm LED light source for green excitation
Both LED versions are supplied with a 100-240 Vac/7.5 Vdc external power supply
STANDARD GENERAL PURPOSE FLUORESCENCE FILTER SETS
IS.9745 - Blue excitation filter set
EX: 460-490 nm bandpass DM: 520 nm EM: 500 nm longpass
IS.9746 - Green excitation filter set
EX: 510-550 nm bandpass DM: 580 nm EM: 570 nm longpass
IS.9747 - UV excitation filter set
EX: 330-385 nm bandpass DM: 420 nm EM: 400 nm longpass
IS.9748 - Violet excitation filter set
EX 400-410 nm bandpass DM 455 nm EM 455 nm longpass
The unique iCare Sensor is developed to avoid unnecessary loss of energy. The illumination of the microscope automatically switches off shortly after microscopists step away from their position
CSS - CABLE STORAGE SYSTEM
iScope allows users to easily insert the power cable into the back of the instrument, which enables easy storage. The integrated carrying grip at the back of the microscope ensures safe transportation of the microscope
Supplied with power cord, dust cover, a spare fuse, user manual and 5 ml immersion oil for models with S100x objective. All packed in polystyrene boxes
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.