Levenhuk MED 25
£939.95 Ex. VAT
The Levenhuk MED 25 microscope is a binocular model (as standard) with two condensers, a bright field and dark field one. Both condensers can be used for conducting observations using an oil immersion method. This microscope is designed for professional work in the field of medicine, microbiology, biochemistry, and other scientific fields. It can be used for research, diagnostics, or educational activities. This microscope allows for conducting observations at a magnification of up to 1000x, setting up Köhler illumination, and studying complicated detailed microstructures.
Compound microscope with magnification 40–1000x, infinity-corrected plan achromatic objective lenses, an Abbe condenser with an iris diaphragm and a filter holder. Includes options for trinocular head, 5.1MP camera and 5.1MP camera with LCD digital screen.
The head is 360° rotatable. The vertical part is inclined 30°, which provides for comfortable lengthy observations. The kit includes wide-field eyepieces with 10x magnification. They have a diopter adjustment and allow for adapting the optics to individual eyesight. A revolving nosepiece contains four plan achromatic objective lenses, which deliver an image without aberrations, a 100x objective lens allows for conducting observations using oil immersion. Two objectives use protective spring-loaded frames. The optics of all the accessories has an anti-fungal coating.
The specimens are placed on a stage with the help of a mechanical scale. The double-layer stage can be moved along two axes. Sharpness adjustment is done by rotating coarse and fine focusing adjustment knobs. The mechanisms have a small pitch and extra smooth sharpness adjustment. The specimens are illuminated from below by a 20W halogen bulb. Its illumination features adjustable brightness. The light passes through an Abbe condenser with an iris diaphragm, on which you can install filters (three filters are included in the kit). Moreover, you can install a dark field condenser on a microscope. It is included in the kit as well and allows for using oil immersion.
The light is powered by an AC power supply.
- Binocular head as standard
- Plan achromatic optics provide magnification of 40x to 1000x
- Anti-fungal coating of all the optical surfaces
- 20W halogen light is powered by an AC power supply
- Köhler illumination is available
- Bright field and dark field observations are available
The kit includes:
- Microscope base with a stand
- 360° rotatable binocular head as standard
- Plan achromatic objective lenses: 4x, 10x, 40xs, 100xs (oil) with an anti-fungal coating
- Wide-field eyepieces: WF10x/18mm with an anti-fungal coating (2 pcs)
- Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with an iris diaphragm and a filter holder
- Dark field condenser (oil)
- Filters: blue, green, yellow
- Vial of immersion oil
- Fuse (2 pcs)
- Power cord for microscope
- Dust cover
- User manual and lifetime warranty
- Trinocular 360° rotatable head with camera mount
- Trinocular 360° rotatable head with 5.1MP digital camera, camera adapter, USB cable and CD with software and drivers
- Trinocular 360° rotatable head with 5.1MP digital camera with an LCD screen, camera mount and power cord for camera
|Dimensions||50 × 43 × 28 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.