£555.00 Ex. VAT
The BlueLine flagship BioBlue.Lab is an instrument that precisely matches highest expectations of microscopy users. These ergonomic easy-to-use microscopes have specifically been designed for educational and laboratory applications. The 150 x 140 mm stage with integrated rackless X-Y mechanical stage with 75 x 30 mm travel, provides a smooth translation of the specimen and highly precise positioning which is highky appreciated in most demanding cytology and histopathology applications
The BioBlue.Lab microscope models offer great functionality and are equipped with WF10x/20 mm eyepieces, plan and IOS plan 4x/ 10x/ S40x/ S100x objectives or plan phase and IOS plan phase contrast objectives 10x / 20x / S40x / S100x. All models are equipped with NeoLED illumination system and are available in binocular and trinocular versions.
- WF 10x/20 mm eyepieces Binocular head, Siedentopf type, 30° inclined tubes.
- Interpupillary distance 48-75 mm Reversed quadruple revolving nosepiece on ball-bearings
- Plan 4x, 10x, S40x, S100x oil immersion objectives
- All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput
- Coaxial coarse and fine adjustments with 200 graduations.
- Precision 1.5 μm, 0.3 mm per rotation.
- Total travel approximately 28 mm.
- Friction adjustment Plain 140 x 150 mm stage with 75 x 40 mm mechanical rackless stage
- Height adjustable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and filter holder
- 3 W NeoLED™ Internal power supply 100-240 V (CE)
- Supplied with power cord, dust cover and 5 ml immersion oil in styrofoam case
- 2 year warranty on electronics
- 10 year warranty on optics and mechanics
Wide field WF 10x/20 mm eyepieces
• Binocular and trinocular models have 30° inclined Ø 30 mm tubes
• The interpupillary distance is adjustable between 48 to 75 mm
• All models have a ±5 diopter adjustment on left tube
• All heads are 360° rotatable and secured with a screw
• The trinocular head has a fixed light path beamsplitter (50:50) and generates an erect image
Reversed quadruple nosepiece on ball bearings
• BioBlue.Lab microscopes are equipped with plan, plan IOS, plan phase and plan phase IOS objectives
• Optional 20x/0.40 and S60x/0.85 objectives are also available
• The S40x, S60x and S100x objectives are spring loaded.
All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput
• Coaxial coarse and fine adjustments with 200 graduations
• Precision 1.5 μm per graduation, 0.3 mm per rotation
• Total travel approximately 28 mm
• Supplied with an adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to sample and objectives
• The coarse adjustments are equipped with friction control
Rackless 150 x 140 mm stage with mechanical 75 x 30 mm X-Y translation stage
• Height adjustable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and filter holder. Supplied with white filter
• Heigth adjustable Zernike phase contrast kit with PLPHi IOS objectives and rotating phase contrast disc with four annuli, centering telescope and green filter (see photo)
• Binocular and trinocular models are supplied with an adjustable 3 W NeoLED™ illumination system for increased light output
• Power supply with integrated 100-240 Vac
The BioBlue.Lab weight is appr. 5.5 kg
• Supplied with power cord, dust cover, a spare fuse, user manual, 5 ml immersion oil and white filter
• All packed in a polystyrene box
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.