£1,015.00 Ex. VAT
The Oxion series has been designed with all kind of Life Sciences applications and great durability in mind. This resulted in a modern, robust and high-level microscope for everyday use, equipped with excellent optical and mechanical components. Specific attention to production methods resulted also in an excellent price/performance ratio.
The microscopes of the Oxion series are dedicated to professionals in Life Sciences applications, laboratories of universities or research centres, but also for routine medical applications and veterinary medicine. Besides the brightfield contrast method, configurations with phase contrast, darkfield contrast, simple polarization or fluorescence illumination can be used.
Thanks to the high-resolution optics and state-of-the-art components, these microscopes can be widely used from routine to fundamental research applications.
The Oxion microscopes for fluorescence are equipped with an epi-illumination with a 100 W mercury vapor lamp. The fluorescence attachment have a rail for maximum 4 filter cubes. The FluoLed model is equipped with a 455 nm LED and one filter cube, especially developed for efficient and fast detection of tuberculosis by the Auramine-O fluorochrome. Other FluoLED wavelengths are also available.
- HWF 10x/22 mm eyepieces Binocular head, 30° inclined tubes.
- Tubes can be positioned in upper or lower positions Interpupillary distance 50-75 mm
- Diopter adjustment on both eyepieces
- Reversed quintuple revolving nosepiece on ball-bearings
- Semi plan 4x, 10x, S40x, S100x oil immersion infinity corrected IOS objectives
- All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput
- 150 x 140 mm stage with 76 x 50 mm mechanical stage
- Coaxial coarse and fine adjustments with 200 graduations.
- Precision 1 μm, 0.2 mm per rotation.
- Total travel approximately 28 mm
- Height adjustable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and filter holder
- Condenser with slot for optional slider with darkfield or phase contrast
- Diascopic 3 W NeoLED™ Köhler illumination with adjustable intensity with internal power supply 100-240 V (CE)
- Supplied with power cord, dust cover and 5 ml oil immersion, in styrofoam case
• HWF 10X/22 mm eyepieces with ± 5° diopter adjustments on both eyepieces
• The multi-head systems OX.56xx are supplied with WF10x/20 mm eyepieces and a joystick for the positioning of a laser pointer in the field of view of the eyepieces
• All eyepieces can be secured with an Allen screw
• Binocular and trinocular Siedentopf type heads with 30° inclined tubes
• Interpupillary distance from 50 to 75 mm
• A unique rotating system allows an ergonomic positioning of both tubes in an upper (431 mm) and in a lower position (397 mm)
• An ergonomic tilting head is also available.
•The Oxion can be extended with a unique multi-head system for in total 2, 3 or 5 side-by-side heads that allow simultaneous observation of specimens
• The main unit is equipped with a joystick to move a green and red laser pointer across the entire field of view of all heads
• Plan 4x, 10x, S40, S100x oil immersion infinity corrected IOS objectives
• Each additional unit has a binocular head and is equipped with high wide field plan HWF 10x/20 mm eyepieces.
Reversed nosepiece for a maximum of five objectives on ball bearings
OBJECTIVES - IOS INFINITY CORRECTED SYSTEM
• Semi plan 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25, S40x/0.65 and S100x/1.25 oil immersion IOS objectives
• Plan 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25, S40x/0.65 and S100x/1.25 oil immersion IOS objectives standard, optional 20x/0.40 and S60x/0.85 objectives
• Plan phase contrast 10x/0.25, 20x/0.40, S40x/0.65 and S100x/1.25 oil immersion IOS objectives
• Plan semi apochromatic Fluarex 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25, S40x/0.65 and S100x/1.25 oil immersion IOS objectives standard, optional 20x/0.50 objectives
As an option available: plan 20x/0.40 infinity corrected IOS objective and plan S60x/0.85 infinity corrected IOS objective
All S40x, S60x and S100x oil immersion objectives are spring loaded.
All optics have an anti-reflection coating for maximum light throughput and are anti-fungus treated
• 150 x 140 mm stage with integrated 76 x 50 mm X-Y mechanical stage
• A ceramic stage is also available on request
• The Oxion can be supplied with a heating stage with PID temperature controller which can be set up to 50° Celsius (Only available for new microscopes)
CONDENSER FOR BRIGHTFIELD
• Height adjustable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm
• Phase contrast sliders can be inserted in the condenser for 10x and S40x or 20x and S100x phase contrast objectives (optional)
• A darkfield stop in slider can be inserted in the condenser for for darkfield contrast up to 400x magnification (optional)
CONDENSERS FOR ZERNIKE PHASE CONTRAST
Two optional height adjustable Zernike NA. 1.25 phase contrast disc condensers are available:
• with plan phase 10/20/S40x and S100x oil immersion objectives
• with plan phase 10/S40x/S100x oil immersion objectives and darkfield position for darkfield contrast up to 400x magnification
CONDENSER FOR FLUORESCENCE
The fluorescence attachment is equipped with an integrated condenser with iris diaphragm and with a field diaphragm
• Coaxial coarse and fine adjustments, 200 graduations, 1 μm per graduation, 200 μm per rotation, total travel approximately 28 mm
• Supplied with an adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to sample and objectives
• The coarse adjustments are equipped with friction control
CARDIOID MIRROR CONDENSER FOR DARKFIELD
• The OX.3064 model is supplied with a condenser with cardioid mirrors, a 5 W integrated NeoLED™ illumination and a S100x objective with built-in iris diaphragm for real 1,000x darkfield observations
• By using AE.3612-O and 86.521 an existing brightfield microscope can be upgraded to darkfield
ILLUMINATION FOR BRIGHTFIELD AND PHASE CONTRAST
• All models are supplied with a 3 W adjustable NeoLED™ illumination with integrated 100-240 V power supply
• Köhler illumination with field diaphragm
ILLUMINATION FOR DARKFIELD
5 W NeoLED™ adjustable illumination
ILLUMINATION FOR FLUORESCENCE (HBO)
• Fluorescence attachment with 100 W (HBO) mercury vapor incident epi-illumination and rail for maximum four filter blocks
• Two general purpose filter sets are standard supplied with the attachment: AE.3245 (Blue excitation) and AE.3246 (Green excitation)
• Two other general purpose filter sets AE.3246 (UV excitation) and AE.3247 (Ultraviolet excitation) are also available (More specific filter sets are available on request)
ILLUMINATION FOR FLUORESCENCE (LED)
The FluoLED attachment is standard delivered with a 455 nm LED (EX 425-475, DM 480, EM 485 LP filter set) for detection of tuberculosis with Auramine-O fluorochrome. FluoLED attachments with 365 nm LED (EX 340-390, DM 400, EM 420 LP filter set, DAPI), 470 nm LED (EX 450-490, DM 495, EM 500-525 filter set, FITC/GFP/eGFP) and 560 nm LED (EX 540-580, DM 585, EM 608-690 filter set, TexasRed) are also available
• Supplied with power cord, dust cover, a spare fuse, user manual and 5 ml immersion oil for models with a S100x objective
• All packed in a polystyrene box
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.