Euromex BioBlue EVO
£475.00 Ex. VAT
Extensive experience of Euromex optical engineers has contributed to the development and implementation of the BioBlue series with the finest optical components and guaranteed performance, which means clear bright images at every magnification. The modern microscopes of the BioBlue series are especially developed for educational purposes with primary focus on ergonomic and today’s quality standards
The DIN WF 10x/20 eyepieces and the semi plan achromatic corrected 45 mm DIN objectives of the BioBlue EVO models generate a crisp high-resolution image. When changing magnification the image remains perfectly in focus and centered. The 120 x 120 mm plain stage and 130 x 130 mm stage with double layered 70 x 28 mm X-Y mechanical stage enable a 2 µm precision positioning of the specimen.
- WF 10x/20 mm DIN eyepieces Binocular head, Siedentopf type, 30° inclined, 360° rotatable
- Reversed quadruple revolving nosepiece on ball-bearings
- Semi plan 4x, 10x, S40x, S100x oil immersion objectives
- All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput
- Coaxial coarse and fine adjustments with 200 graduations. Precision 2 μm, 0.4 mm per rotation.
- Total travel approximately 23 mm.
- Friction adjustment Plain 130 x 130 mm stage with 70 x 28 mm mechanical stage
- Height adjustable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and filter holder
- 1 W NeoLED™ Köhler illumination with 3 rechargeable batteries.
- Internal power supply 100-240 V
- Supplied with power cord, dust cover, 5 ml immersion oil in styrofoam case
- 2 year warranty on electronics
- 10 year warranty on optics and mechanics
• WF10x/20 mm Wide field
• Secured and with pointer for monocular models
• All heads are 360° rotatable and secured
• Binocular and trinocular models have 30° inclined tubes, interpupillary distance is adjustable between 48 and 75 mm and equipped with a ± 5 diopter adjustment on the left tube
• The trinocular head has a fixed light path beamsplitter (50:50) and generates an erect image
Reversed quadruple nosepiece on ball bearings. Models for polarization are supplied with a swing-out analyzer
• Supplied with semi plan 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25, S40x/0.65, S100x/1.25 oil immersion objectives configuration
• The S40x and S100x oil immersion objectives are spring loaded (to prevent damage to sample and objectives)
All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput
• Coaxial coarse and fine adjustments with 200 graduations. Precision 2 μm per graduation, 0.4 mm per rotation
• Total travel approximately 23 mm
• Supplied with an adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to sample and objectives
• The coarse adjustment is equipped with friction control
• 130 x 130 mm with mechanical 70 x 28 mm X-Y translation stage
Height adjustable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and filter holder
• Supplied with an intensity adjustable 1 W Köhler NeoLED™ illumination system for increased light output
• Supplied with power cord, dust cover, a spare fuse, user manual and 5 ml immersion oil
• Supplied with a white filter
• All packed in a polystyrene box
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.