£559.00 Ex. VAT
The NexiusZoom stereo microscopes enable examining your specimen with high-performance precision and generate three-dimensional images allowing observation for your highest demanding microscopy applications. These top-level zoom microscopes are perfect for analysing all kinds of material surfaces or to observe and prepare biological samples.
These stereo microscopes are supplied with a large choice of stands, with or without LED illumination. Ideal for a wide variety of educational and laboratories applications. With additional lenses and objectives magnifications from 3.3x up to 180x can be achieved.
- Pair wide field eyepieces HWF10x/22mm without eyecups
- Binocular head with 45° inclined tubes
- Diopter adjustment ± 5° on two tubes.
- Interpupillary distance adjustable between 54 and 75 mm
- 0.67x to 4.5x zoom objective, magnification from 6.7x to 45x
- Field of view from 33 mm to 4.9 mm. Working distance 110 mm
- Ergonomically pillar stand. Maximum object height 148 mm
- Supplied with opaque stage plate, white/black stage plate and 2 object clamps
- Incident and transmitted 3W LED illumination with internal power supply
- Both illumination intensities can be adjusted separately
- Supplied with power cord, dust cover and user manual in Styrofoam case
The standard NexiusZoom is supplied with a pair of HWF 10x/22 mm eyepieces
Binocular or trinocular heads with 45° inclined tubes. Both eyepieces with ± 5 diopter adjustments
Interpupillary distance adjustable between 54 mm and 75 mm. Trinocular head is supplied with a fixed light path beamsplitter (50:50).
The standard NexiusZoom is supplied with a 1:6.7 zoom objective with 0.67x to 4.5x magnifications, a field of view from 33 mm to 4.9 mm. Working distance 110 mm
Auxiliary lenses 0.3x, 0.5x, 0.75x, 1.5x and 2.0x are available for the standard NexiusZoom.
All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput
The NexiusZoom can be supplied with an optional 360° rotatable round stage with built-in polarization filter and/or an optional rotatable analyzer filter in mount to be screwed under the objective
• Ergonomically designed pillar or rack & pinion stand with 3W incident and 3W transmitted LED illuminations (-P and -S stands)
• Ergonomically designed pillar stand with two 3W gooseneck type incident LED illuminations on each side and a 3W transmitted LED illumination (-PL stand)
• Ergonomic pillar stand with rotating mirror and 3W LED transmitted and incident illuminations (-M stand)
• Ergonomically designed universal or boom stands, without illumination (-U, -B and BC stands)
• Articulated arm stand for table mounting or with heavy desktop stand, both without head holder, without illumination (-A and -AP stands)
All pillar and rack & pinion stands are supplied with two object clamps. Alloy metal cast, hardened coating
NEW: 180 x 155mm X-Y mechanical stage with 76 x 55mm translation stage and transparent glass plate for NexiusZoom, fixed on stage of microscope. Only available with new microscopes (due to fixing), so it has to be ordered with the purchase of a microscope
(See picture to the left: NZ.9505)
The 3 W transmitted and incident LED illuminators with internal power supply 100-240 V operation. Both illuminators can be used simultaneously and the light intensities can be adjusted separately
Supplied with power cord, dust cover, a spare fuse, user manual. All packed in a polystyrene box
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.