Euromex Cold Light Illuminator
£245.00 Ex. VAT
For stereo microscopy choosing the right illumination is essential to obtain a perfect image with maximum resolution. Halogen is the traditional light source of choice due to its high light intensity. The LED version almost equals this intensity but has a longer lifespan, less energy consumption and generates less heat.
The major advantage of LED illumination is the constant light spectrum at all light intensity levels. The Euromex light sources are suitable for all kind of applications in industry, Life Sciences and Materials Sciences.
- Multifunctional cold light sources without fiber light conductor
- Equipped with a 100 W halogen lamp, color temperature 3100K
- The high luminous flux and special features are ideal for the advanced requirements in Life and Materials Sciences and various industrial applications.
- A large range of fiber optics, adapters and accessories are available
- Dimensions: 215 mm large x 320 mm depth x 115 mm height
• Multifunctional cold light sources without fibre light conductor
• The high luminous flux and special features are ideal for the advanced requirements in Life and Materials Sciences, various industrial applications and for stereomicroscopy
• A large range of fibre optics, adapters and accessories are available
• The LE.5210 is equipped with a 100 W halogen lamp, colour temperature 3100K
• The LE.5211 is equipped with a 150 W halogen lamp, colour temperature 3100K
• The LE.5211-LED is equipped with a 30 W PowerLED (brightness equivalent to 120 W halogen), colour temperature 6500 K
• The LED versions do not require bulb changing, have longer life time, low energy consumption and produce a white light (daylight)
• No colour temperature shifting when dimming (for LED models)