Euromex 72 LED Ring Light Illuminator
£120.00 Ex. VAT
LED (Light Emitting Diodes) produces very useful intense white light for long microscopy observation sessions. Long lifetime and low energy consumption. Light intensity is adjustable. Compact mid-level 21.000 lux LED ring light source. Works through separate remote control.
- Ring illuminator with 72 LEDs with adjustable light intensity
- External power supply 110-240Vac / 12 Vdc (50/60 Hz)
- With segment controller
- Brightness of 21,000 Lux at 100 mm distance
- Colour temperature of 6500 K.
- Mounting for stereo head with diameter from 25 to 61 mm
Compact mid-level 21.000 lux LED ring light source. Works through separate remote control. Including mounting supply (suitable for StereoBlue and NexiusZoom). Can be used without mounting adapter for stereo microscopes ZE.1624, ZE.1654, ZE.1626, ZE.1629 and ZE.1657. Delivered with 110-240 Vac power supply
72 LEDs with adjustable intensity and 4 segment illumination
21.000 Lux at 100 mm distance
25-61 mm (for stereo head microscopes)
100-240 Vac / 12 Vdc (50/60 Hz)