Euromex 144 LED Ring Light Illuminator
£215.00 Ex. VAT
LED (Light Emitting Diodes) produces very useful intense white light for long microscopy observation sessions. Long lifetime and low energy consumption. Light intensity is adjustable. Compact mid-level 21.000 lux LED ring light source. Works through separate remote control.
- Ring illuminator with 144 LEDs with adjustable light intensity
- External power supply 100-240 Vac / 12 Vdc (50/60 Hz)
- With segment controller
- Brightness of 23,000 Lux at 100 mm distance
- Colour temperature of 6500 K.
- Mounting for stereo head with diameter from 25 to 61 mm
LED ring light source with high illuminance and segment illumination for all kind of demanding applications. Works through separate remote control. Including mounting ring (suitable for StereoBlue, NexiusZoom and NexiusZoom EVO). Can be used without mounting adapter for stereo microscopes ZE.1624/26/29/54/57/70/71 and DZ-series
Delivered with 110-240 V power supply
144 LEDs with adjustable intensity and 4 segment selection
23,000 Lux at 100 mm distance
25-61 mm (for stereo microscopes)
100-240 Vac / 12 Vdc (50/60 Hz)