£925.00 Ex. VAT
The different USB-3 sCMOS cameras with ImageFocus capture and analysis software are the perfect solution for today’s educational, laboratory and industrial microscopy needs. The cameras are suitable for Life Science and Materials Science microscopes as well as stereo microscopes.
The sCMEX-3, sCMEX-6 and sCMEX-20 cameras are equipped with a scientific grade back illuminated sCMOS sensor with 16 bits grayscale conversion and an outstanding 36 bits colour rendering. Suitable for brightfield, darkfield and fluorescence. The sCMEX cameras are equipped with a USB-3 data interface and supplied with ImageFocus Alpha software.
Besides capturing images and videos, the software allows measurements on still and live images and annotations on captured images. Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10, both 32- and 64-bits configurations. Also compatible with Mac OS (image capturing only). PC requirements: Intel Core2 2.8 GHz or higher or equivalent, 2 GB memory, USB-3 port, 17-inch display.
- Scientific Grade Sony Exmor sCMOS 1 inch sensor with 5440 x 3648 pixels, 20 MP
- Scan mode Progressive, rolling shutter
- Pixel size 2.4 x 2.4 μm
- Filter RGB
- Mount C-mount
- Max fps: up to 15 frames per second (5440 x 3648 pixels)
- Up to 50 frames per second (2736 x 1824 pixels)
- Up to 60 frames per second (1824 x 1216 pixels)
- greyscale conversion 16 bits, color rendering 36 bits
- Exposure Automatic or manual
- White balance Automatic / Manual
- Data interface USB 3.0
- Operation -10 to 50° C, 30-80 % humidity
- Storage temperature -20 to 60° Celsius
- Supplied with 1x objective with C-mount, USB 3.0 cable, 30 and 30.5 mm adapters for stereo microscopes, 76 x 24 mm calibration slide (1mm/100), CD-ROM with ImageFocus Alpha software
- Software Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit configurations)
- Compatible with Intel Core 2, 2.8 Gaz or higher, 2 GB, USB-3 port, 17 inch display